Saturday, January 20, 2007

Now its your turn


Since I'm always looking for another way to connect with other gamers, starting next week I'll be running a section called "Reader Rants".
.
This is a feature where I run your article on gaming on this blog. Whatever you write about - from your favorite/least favorite game to the lack of respect you feel your favorite console gets - its all up to you. If you feel passionate about something that concerns gaming, heard some rumor you hope comes true, have a great idea you want to share, a funny story, or feel so angry about constantly being nickeled and dimed by EA for downloadable content - you now have a place to be heard. Right here, for everyone to see.
.
While this is a gaming blog, peripheral gamer conversation is certainly encouraged. Accessories, TV's, PC's, controllers, furniture, sound systems, internet providers, cell phones, modems, iPods/iTunes, helpful websites, cheat codes, walkthroughs, great game stores or employees and anything that enhances the gaming experience is up for discussion as well. And since gamers are big fans of music, television and movies and there is a lot of crossover/comparision/competition from those other mediums, feel free to chime in about that too (And if you really want some back and forth with me personally, write about any of the following: Miami Vice, Classic Battlestar Galactica, Star Trek, Star Wars, Sliders, retro games, Spider-Man vs. Superman, The Beatles, U2, Coldplay, the Atari 2600 and grape soda in glass bottles).
.
Here's how you can participate. Send an email with whatever you want to discuss to my Gazette address listed below. Make sure its no more than 2,000 words and there is nothing in it offensive or tasteless. I plan to run entries every Friday but it depends on the response I get (if its as good as my mailbag response, lets just forget I ever brought this up). That's it.
.
I'm looking forward to reading some good emails. There have certainly been some good comments on my posts in the past and I'm hoping this leads to some fun blog entries to read.
.

No comments: