Monday, April 21, 2008

Guinness World Records: Gamer's Edition Anyone?

.
Random Crap on a Monday - Sometimes I get cool stuff sent to me, sometimes weird stuff and occassionally stuff that makes me go hmmm. Today I did just that when the new Guinness World Records: Gamer's Edition came in the mail (pic is above). I didn't even know stuff like this existed. At first I thought it was pretty funny but after flipping through it, it reads more like a gaming history encyclopedia than a record book. If reading a book is a little too heavy for you, head to www.guinessworldrecords.com/gamers to find some interesting stuff...Looking forward to playing the Metal Gear Online beta? So was I. It was supposed to start today but according to this Konami post, the beta is being pushed back to this Friday, maybe...If you haven't purchased arcade classic Battlezone or party game Rocky and Bullwinkle yet check out the reviews I wrote for GamePro. If you like jokes about teenage acne, these posts are for you.
.
coloradojoemail@yahoo.com

No comments: