Thursday, January 31, 2008

Its been a long week

Hudson Hawk would know what to do - I'm sitting here watching one of the most underrated movies ever, Hudson Hawk (yes, I'm serious), taking a break from a ridiculously exhausting week. On Monday I came back from a 3-day skiing weekend, on Tuesday I wrote a piece for GamePro and finally arranged for a February tour of the SOE Denver office (Eli, you've got to go with). On Wednesday I interviewed Adam Sessler (great guy and as soon as I transcribe the interview, it'll be posted here first). Oh yeah, I also bought a PS3...for the second time (long story, tell you all about it later). That's right, its tough being me. But this week I also lost an OXM writing assignment because my stupid debug wouldn't work properly. Damn!
.
So what's the purpose of this post? So I can bitch and moan is part of it, but also so I can tell you about the great stuff I have coming up for the blog - The Sessler interview, pics and a story from the SOE tour, the long sordid tale of the PS3 and I kissing and making up, and of course, the first ever As the Gaming World Turns Beerfest. Despite being a slow time for new releases, its shaping up to be a solid spring.
.
coloradojoemail@yahoo.com

.

No comments: