Thursday, May 24, 2007

The Mole: World's most popular sport? Nahh!


Ronaldingoatemybaby - Today EA announced its cover boys for "FIFA 2008", set to be released this fall on the Xbox 360, PS2, PSP, PS3, DS, PC and Wii. Two-time FIFA World Player of the Year Ronaldinho will be front and center, flanked by Sergio "St. Louis" Ramos, Miroslav "Don't get too" Klose, Andreas "I need some toilet paper because" Ivanschitz, Tranquillo "Tequila" Barnetta, Florent "Don't shout so" Malouda or Frank "Barbeque" Ribery, depending on what country you live in. This naturally leads to one question? Why doesn't the 29th ranked U.S. team have someone on the cover? Maybe its because they stink and only me and 3 other guys in this country actually care about the sport. Personally, I'd settle for Liverpool great Steven Gerrard but that's just me.
.
Filling up my speed dating card - After rejecting Majesco and Codemasters like Lindsay Lohan rejects Alcholics Anonymous, I set up my first E3 appointment today with Midway Games. My first questions to the Midway big wigs? When will we see NBA Jam and classic Spyhunter on Xbox Live Arcade and who came up with the brilliant Michael Vick/Mike Mexico dig in "Blitz: The League" and can I buy him a drink (if you have no idea what I'm talking about, google the name Ron Mexico)?
.
Oops, I did it again - After an intial release date of May 8, "Halo 2" for the PC was supposed to come out this Tuesday. And it did, sort of. Microsoft officially moved the date back again to May 31 but some stores are selling it anyway. According to gamespot.com, "Halo 2" for the PC is available on shelves at Circuit City and can be purchased on its website. I guess if you've been anxiously awaiting "Halo 2" for the PC, you know where to go.
.

No comments: