Friday, May 18, 2007

Master Chief vs. Napoleon Dynamite


Napoleon Dynamite is better than you and me - What does Jon "Napoleon Dynamite" Heder get to do that you and I don't? Besides hanging out with Pedro, hoarding tater tots and making millions of dollars for being a nerd...not that much. Oh yeah, he did get to go to the "Halo 3" red carpet premiere while you I were sitting at home watching TV.
.
I apologize for my three day absence but while thousands of American's were taking advantage of the new "Halo 3" beta, which started Wednesday, I was out of town for work. And when did I leave town? Early Wednesday morning of course. I did manage to get up at 6am and jam my "Crackdown" disc into my Xbox 360, ready to enjoy 30-40 minutes of game time before I had to leave my house. Unfortunately, the "Crackdown" beta download was having some problems and I couldn't try it before I left! Gaah!!! Starting tomorrow (waaaay too tired to start tonight after getting home at 8pm) I'll be giving the beta a NFL combine-sized workout. Look for a post on Sunday. Be prepared to share your thoughts.
.

No comments: