Tuesday, May 09, 2006

The Mole: Yet More Microsoft E3 News

Three posts in one day?!? What am I thinking?

Rockstar/Microsoft Agreement - Used to be Xbox owners had to wait months after the PS2 release of a Grand Theft Auto game before they could enjoy it on there own systems. Not anymore, Rockstar and Microsoft announced today (I accidentally skipped over this in my last post, oops) an agreement stating that GTA 4 will be available on the 360 on Day 1 of its world wide release. The yet to be named GTA title is set to come out October 16, 2007. Also included in the agreement will be exclusive downloadable episodic content through Xbox Live.

Halo 3 Video - If you're interested in watching the Halo 3 trailer Bill Gates showed at E3 today, its downloadable at bungie.net.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your site is on top of my favourites - Great work I like it.
»