Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Halo 3 Beta News

.
Call in sick - Microsoft finally announced today when gamers can play its long anticipated "Halo 3" beta, Wednesday May 16. Xbox Live gamers will be able to download (at 5am PDT) and play on three maps exclusive to the game - Snowbound, Valhalla and High Ground. Gamers will also be able to try out the new all-terrain vehicle The Mongoose, the new and improved assault rife, the Brute Spiker, Spike Grenades and the new Spartan Laser. The beta ends June 6 at 11:59pm (PDT).
.
If you're interested in more info on "Halo 3," check out the behind the scenes video feature at www.bungie.net.
.

2 comments:

Ub3rn00b said...

It's too bad this game is going to come out. I already have several games that go unplayed that I would really like to play but simply don't have the time to fit in after playing for hours on end in Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 3, RB6 Vegas, etc etc.
I hope they redo the aiming scheme in Halo3. In Halo2, I always seem to have problems placing my shots precisly where I wanted them. Nobody else I was playing Rumble Pit seemd to have the same problem however. How odd.

KillaTrees420 said...

Nice thanks for the info....