The Simpsons, one of the greatest TV shows ever, has spawned a number of video games. Playing as one of pop cultures biggest icons started in 1991 with The Simpsons arcade game by Konami. If you've ever been to an arcade (or a Chuck E. Cheese) you're sure to have seen it. For the most part, Simpsons games have varied from craptacular ("Krustys Super Fun House") to passable ("The Simpsons: Hit and Run").
So with this poor gaming history, why would anyone want to play a Simpsons based game? Because they offer some of the funniest quotes in TV history and guys are quote machines. We're like parrots and we want to hear those famous Simpsons catch phrases if we're going to invest in their game. Just in case Matt Groening is reading this, here are the quotes I'd most like to hear in the next Simpsons game. Let me know your favorites.
Top 5 Homer Simpson Quotes I'd Like to See in the Next Simpsons Video Game
1. I believe children are the future... unless we stop them now!
2. Now that happy moment between the time the lie is told and when it is found out.
3. Stealing? How could you?! Haven’t you learned anything from that guy who gives those sermons at church? Captain What’s-his-name? We live in a society of laws. Why do you think I took you to all those Police Academy movies? For fun? Well, I didn’t hear anybody laughin’, did you?
4. Good things don't end in 'eum,' they end in 'mania'...or 'teria'.
5. You tried and you failed miserably. The lesson is never try.