Pic: Is there anything more exciting than being a simulated Andy Reid?
Ah yes, summertime. Home of sunburns, blockbuster movies and some stellar video game releases. While we have to wait a month or two for Madden and NCAA football, there are still some good games to be had. Here are the ones I'm most looking forward to.
Terry's Top 5 Video Games for June
1. MLB Slugfest (Xbox, PS2) June 5 - Standard baseball video games (and real baseball games) can get pretty dull, hopefully Midway's offering will liven things up a bit.
2. Grand Theft Auto: Liberty City Stories (PS2) June 5 - Sure this has been out for awhile but only on the PSP. Its about time Rockstar gave gamers a chance to play this on a larger screen. Quit screwing with your fan base Rockstar!
3. Moto GP 06 (Xbox 360) June 13 - Everything I've seen on this motorcycle racing game for the 360 looks amazing. Hopefully it'll play as good as it looks.
4. NFL Head Coach (Xbox, PS2. PC) June 20 - I know I shouldn't judge a game by its cover but Super Bowl win or no, I'm not sure if I can buy this game with troll-look-a-like Bill Cowher on the cover. He might scare off all of my other games. I have no idea if this game will suck or not but I'm certainly curious about it.
5. Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (PSP, PS2, DS, GBA, PC) June 27 - I loved the first movie and I'm pretty sure I'll like the second but can Disney make a game out of this that'll have all the fun and excitement of the films? Maybe.